INTERREG CRO-IT – PROMARES
Interreg CRO-IT – PROMARES
Project title: PROMARES – Promoting Maritime and Multimodal Transport
Project acronim: PROMARES
Co-financing: Interreg CRO – It
Lead partner: Port Network Authority of The Eastern Adriatic Sea
- Total project value: 2.778.200,00 EUR
- European co-funding: 85%
- Budget allocated to the Port of Rijeka Authority: 280.000,00 EUR
- Start of the project: 1. 1. 2019.
- Completion of the project: 30. 6. 2021.
- Official website: https://www.italy-croatia.eu/web/promares
- Social Networks: Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin
- Official Newsletter 1. July 2019 : open!
- Official Newsletter 2. May 2020. open!
- Official Newsletter 3. July 2020 : open!
- Official Newsletter 4. January 2021. open!
- Kick-off meeting in Trieste, Italy, January 2019. open!
- 2. meeting of project partners in Rijeka, Croatia, July 2019. open!
- 3. meeting of project partners in Ancona, Italy, January 2020. open!
- 4. virtual meeting of project partners, July 2020. open!
- 5. virtual meeting of project partners, March 2021. open!
- Signing of the Contract for the implementation of the pilot project of access control, software procurement, delivery and installation of equipment within the PROMARES project open!
The project establishes cross-border co-operation by bringing together relevant key operators and actors in political, legal and institutional frameworks, as well as national policy makers to strengthen co-operation in cross-border maritime activities through the use of ICT, as a tool to overcome bottlenecks and face obstacles full-fledged development of maritime and multimodal freight transport in the program area.
MAIN PROJECT ACTIVITIES
- study of detailed analysis of each area, training seminar and development of a cross-border action plan, to be tested through pilot activities
- testing of ICT solutions for simplification of freight transport in ports and creation of intermodal logistics hub
- establishing a permanent network of cross-border cooperation from participants to policy makers
|Port Network Authority Of The Eastern Adriatic Sea||Italy||leading partner|
|Venice International University||Italy||partner|
|Interporto Padova S.P.A||Italy||partner|
|Institute For Transport And Logistics Foundation – Itl||Italy||partner|
|Port of Ravenna Authority||Italy||partner|
|Central Adriatic Ports Authority||Italy||partner|
|Southern Adriatic Sea Port Authority||Italy||partner|
|Ram- Rete Autostrade Mediterranee Spa||Italy||partner|
|Lučka Uprava Rijeka||Croatia||partner|
|Pomorski Fakultet u Rijeci||Croatia||partner|
|Lučka Uprava Ploče||Croatia||partner|
|North Adriatic Sea Port Authority – Ports Of Venice And Chioggia||Italy||partner|