Promares – Newsletter n. 2: action plan, cross-border study, 3rd project meeting, international events
January 9, 2020
The second PROMARES newsletter has been issued providing access to the action plan documentation, cross-border studies on maritime and multimodal transport, and information on the analysis of the current situation of maritime and multimodal freight transport in ports included in the PROMARES project. Among other things, it brings a report from the third project meeting held in Ancona and several articles on participation in international events for the purpose of project visibility.
Newsletter No.2 is available online.
The main news brings:
- Analysis of the current situation in maritime and multimodal freight transport in the ports of the PROMARES project
- Cross-border study on maritime and multimodal transport
- Cross-border action plan
- 3rd project meeting in Ancona
- Presentation of the project at the final conference of the TRANSPOGOOD project
- PROMARES at the General Assembly of the CIVITAS PORTIS project
- PROMARES at the Smart Digital Ports of the Future conference
- PROMARES at the project meeting of the ISTEN project
- Project activities can also be followed on social networks: Facebook @interregpromares, Twitter @PROMARES_ITHR, and Linkedin @interreg-promares