The Port of Rijeka Authority recognizes sustainable development in the integrity of business management. All business activities are carried out in accordance with Croatian and European laws in the field of environmental protection. The monitoring system enables timely detection of possible negative impacts of port activities on the environment with a high level of preventive measures that reduce potential environmental damage, even where the probability is not high but the results can be serious. In order to achieve high quality and ultimate efficiency of sustainable development, environmental education of employees is regularly carried out with compulsory annual reporting to the public on the way of protection and the state of the environment.
MONITORING OF THE ENVIRONMENT OF THE PORT OF RIJEKA AUTHORITY
- SEMI-ANNUAL REPORT / June 2015 open!
- SEMI-ANNUAL REPORT / December 2015 open!
- SEMI-ANNUAL REPORT / June 2016 open!
- SEMI-ANNUAL REPORT / December 2016 open!
- ADDITIONAL REPORT ON SEA TRANSPARENCY TESTING November 2015 – January 2016 open!
- SEMI-ANNUAL REPORT / July 2017 open!
- TEST REPORT ON CONDUCTED FIELD RESEARCH 2017 open!