INTERREG CRO-IT – DigLogs
Interreg HR – ITA 2014/2020
Project title: DIGLOGS – Digitalising Logistics processes
Project acronim: DigLogs
European co-financing: Interreg HR-ITA 2014/2020
Lead partner: University of Rijeka, Faculty of Maritime studies
- Total project budget: 2.555.427,50 €
- European co-financing: 2.172.173,37 €
- Budget allocated to PRA: 252,500.00 €
- Start date: 01.01.2019.
- End date: 31.12.2021.
Official project website open!
Social networks: Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin
Official project poster open!
The official flyer of the project open!
Official poster of the pilot project open!
Newsletter 1 – DigLogs initial meeting (Kick-off meeting) in Rijeka February 28, 2019 – March 1, 2019 open!
Newsletter 2 – Presentation of the DigLogs project at the Transport and Logistics Fair in Munich from June 4 to 7, 2019 open!
Newsletter 3 – Presentation of the DigLogs project at the 76th Venice International Film Festival on September 6, 2019 open!
Newsletter 4 – Presentation of the published work package “Analysis of the effects of the most important sectoral innovations” and the second meeting of partners in Rovinj on October 28 and 29, 2019 open!
Newsletter 5 – Research results indicate that Big data technology management is the highest ranked innovation in the Italy-Croatia area, December 2019 open!
Newsletter 6 – Traffic automation system in multimodal transport – expected results, February 2020 open!
Newsletter 7 – Discover Analysis of the deployment of innovation in pilot activities, April 2020 open!
Newsletter 8 – Presentation of proposals for the first pilot activity – mobile applications for passenger safety in Trieste, Italy, June 2020 open!
Newsletter 9 – Presentation of proposals for the second pilot activity – Management of passenger data flow in Rijeka, Croatia, August 2020 open!
Newsletter 10 – Observations on proposed pilot innovations – Spatial data system management in Venice, Italy, September 2020 open!
Newsletter 11 – Presentation of proposals for the fourth pilot activity – innovative solutions for access to port control Šibenik, Croatia, December 2020 open!
Newsletter 12 – Presentation of proposals for the fifth pilot activity – innovative solutions for the results planning system in the Central Adriatic, February 2021 open!
SUMMARY AND PROJECT GOALS
The DigLogs project involves cooperation between the two countries – Italy and Croatia, and is being implemented with the aim of creating the necessary concepts, technological solutions, models and planning to establish the most advanced digitized logistic processes for multimodal freight traffic and passenger services in the program area. The project is aimed at developing key implementation plans to increase the competitiveness of multimodal transport services and harmonize passenger services.
MAIN PROJECT ACTIVITIES
- Analysis of the main sector innovations focusing on the trend of digitization of the process in the program area and managing the data for mobility of cargo and passengers
- Development of a “travel map” based on major innovations over the next five years
- Defining the steps to be taken to implement innovative solutions
- Seven pilot-focused actions regarding cargo and passenger traffic continuing with implementation of combined pilot -activities to test the real situation in private and public management
- A plan that will help all future participants to understand the results of the project pilot activities in the program area
- An action plan for the collection of experience and results in order to make possible the implementation of further measures to support the digitalization process after the closure of the project
|1.||University of Rijeka, Faculty of Maritime Studies Rijeka||Croatia||Lead partner|
|2.||Elevante Trading & Consulting S.R.L.||Italy||Partner|
|3.||Unione Regionale Camere I.A.A Del Veneto||Italy||Partner|
|4.||Intermodal Logistics Training Consortium||Italy||Partner|
|5.||University of Trieste||Italy||Partner|
|7.||Cluster For Innovation In Logistics And
|8.||Port of Rijeka Authority||Croatia||Partner|
|9.||Port of Šibenik Authority||Croatia||Partner|
|10.||Rovinj Port Authority||Croatia||Partner|