Promares: Newsletter n. 4 – pilot activities of Port of Ravenna, Marimatch 2020, workshop ISTEN project
The pilot activity of the port of Ravenna, the presentation of projects at the international event Virtual MariMarch 2020 and the international workshop of the ISTEN project are some of the topics of the new Newsletter published in January 2021 as part of the PROMARES project. Newsletter No. 4 provides a detailed description of the pilot activities of the Port of Ravenna, which implements its PCS port community system with a function dedicated to exchanging train traffic information and providing all data to stakeholders (terminals, freight forwarders, shipping agents, MTOs, etc.) time optimization in maritime rail intermodal transport.
Newsletter No.4 is available online.
The main news cover:
- Presentation of the PROMARES project at the international event Virtual MariMatch 2020
- Meeting of representatives of the Administration of the Central Adriatic Ports (Pesaro, Falconara, Ancona, San Benedetto, Pescara and Orton), the Abruzzo region and the Italian Chambers of Commerce Chieti and Pescara
- Presentation of the PROMARES project at a dissemination event in Trieste
- International workshop of the ISTEN project
- Focus: Pilot activity of the port of Ravenna
Project PROMARES – Promotion of maritime and multimodal freight transport in the Adriatic Sea establishes cross-border cooperation by gathering relevant key operators and participants in political, legal and institutional frameworks, as well as national policy makers in the direction of enhanced cooperation in cross-border maritime activities through the use of ICT as a tool to overcome bottlenecks and face challenges that hinder the full development of maritime and multimodal freight transport in the program area. The total value of the project is 2,778,200.00 EUR, of which 85% is co-financed by the European program Interreg Croatia – Italy. The value of the project related to the Port of Rijeka Authority is EUR 280,000.00. The project started on January 1, 2019, while the completion of the project is scheduled for June 30, 2021.
Information also available on social networks: Facebook @interregpromares, Twitter @PROMARES_ITHR, and Linkedin @interreg-promares